People & Culture Lead
As a key position in the Board of Innovation team, you will have the opportunity to shape everything related to (for lack of a better wording) HR management, people development and recruiting - in a growing and evolving startup context.
We don’t believe in forcing someone into a specific job function. Your role will be shaped based on your own interest and experience, as well as those of your team members; and even more importantly, everyone's role is expected to evolve continuously. Consider this as a starting point:
- Lead Recruitment (e.g. follow up and improve current inflow of +150 candidates per month).
- Shape our Onboarding program for new team members.
- Help in developing compensation packages.
- Grow company culture.
- Stimulate continuous feedback and check-in culture HR planning and alignment with company strategy.
- Designing an agile organisation, with circles instead of fixed hierarchies.
- Design and implement new lightweight processes and tools for the team as and when needed.
- Contribute in client projects in terms of talent development, training programs, coaching...
- Crafting an amazing context and experience to work in for your colleagues.
- You're a people person!
- 2-5 years of experience (e.g. as coach, recruiter, HR manager, HR officer, consultant).
- Relevant degree (e.g. in Psychology, Human Resources, Organisational development).
- You dream about working an ambitious startup context with 15-20 people.
- You think way outside the usual box.
- Outstanding communicator in Dutch and English Mindset of empowerment, openness, culture instead of policies,...
- You are eager to learn and willing to go the extra mile You want to work in our beautiful Antwerp-based office with healthy (free!) lunches.
Dendermondestraat 44 2018 Antwerp