Innovation Project Manager
As the Innovation project Manager based in our headquarter, you will report to the Group Quality Manager and closely to the Group Innovation Manager of Axereal, your role is to look for, implementing and ensuring that Innovation projects creating added value for Boortmalt according to the Business strategy and targets, are completed on time by the most efficient way and resources and within the budget.
Your role will involve:
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Prepare, discuss and monitor project budgets, and planning and resources.
- Implement projects according to the company expectations in accordance with the Group methodology.
- Manage the projects from the beginning stage to the completion. - Involve all the concerned departments in the project.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks. - Respect the norms and regulations on a local and a European level.
- Report and escalate to Group management as needed.
- You have a Master degree in science / Engineering and a proven and strong experience (min. 5 years) in a project management environment and structure (stage gate process) within an international company and multicultural environment.
- Strong proven change management awareness and approach.
- Fluent in English, French/ Dutch are a plus.
- Certified PMI, prince 2 practitioner or equivalent experience
- You have solid technical background with understanding of technical processes - Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
If you want to join the “Masters of malt”, we offer a very wide range of national and international career opportunities; an attractive salary and benefits (profit sharing scheme, hospitalization and pension plan).
Boerinnestraat 2, 2030 Antwerpen
As a business designer/innovation consultant, you support corporate teams in their quest for new business opportunities. You inspire them with (startup) best practices, deep user understanding, and relevant tools and techniques. You are not only coaching… Belgium