Innovation Performance Manager
- You report to the Chief Operations Officer.
- You manage the department’s planning.
- You manage and supervise projects from start to finish, including the administrative side. You contribute to the standardization and automatization of our processes and tools, and supervise that the department adopts the newly established standards.
- You manage the R&D Innovation performance team.
- You train the consultants to become an expert in the different Belgian R&D grants and incentives, in charge of maximizing their benefits for innovative businesses.
- You regularly visit clients, and supervise audits, keep informed on the client’s organization and activities, analyze this information and assess opportunity.
- You establish a trusted business relationship with your clients.
- You supervise the preparation of refund claims, refund requests and do quality reviews of technical files to back up these requests.
- You solve problems as they may arise, and escalate where useful or necessary. You advise clients on improving performance of their R&D process and strategy and Innovation management.
- You keep good relations with all parties involved, including the Belgian tax authorities and the Belgian science policy administration.
- You keep on top of evolutions in the national and international regulatory framework regarding R&D and Innovation.
- You proactively contribute to the development of our business, come up with ideas and how to transform these into business opportunities.
- You continuously learn and expand your scope, and become an R&D expert of reference in the Belgian market place.
- You understand that R&D and Innovation are key drivers for economic growth and the preservation of general welfare.
- You have a higher technical education and have affinity for science.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- You speak Dutch and French, and are fluent in English.
- You want to work with a variety of clients that do ground breaking work in all sorts of sectors.
- You can cope with working with strict deadlines.
- You love to work in a group, and do great on your own.
- You spot opportunities and find a way to leverage on them. Looking for a workable solution, you dare to step out of your comfort zone and leave the beaten path.
- Respectful of others, you speak your mind in clearly spoken and written words. You conduct yourself in a professional and trust inspiring way.
- We will train you to do the best job possible.
- We will challenge you to improve and expand your skill set.
- We will nurture your creativity and transform it into a business opportunity.
- You will be part of a team that cares, shares and inspires trust.
- As from the beginning, you will sit around the table with the decision makers in SMEs as well as large multinational enterprises in all kinds of sectors.
- You have a clear career path, with a genuine chance of promotion.
- You will work hard, and will get rewarded accordingly, including a performance bonus linked to your achievements.
- You will work in an environment that strikes a balance between work and play.
- You will be part of a fast growing business, and enjoy the dynamics that go with it.
- You will be part of an international network of highly skilled R&D professionals
- We offer a long term commitment.
You believe that you match the profile? And that we are offering what you are looking for? Well then, apply now and share with us your CV and motivation at [email protected]
Av. E. Van Nieuwenhuyse 6 1160 Brussels, Belgium
As a business designer/innovation consultant, you support corporate teams in their quest for new business opportunities. You inspire them with (startup) best practices, deep user understanding, and relevant tools and techniques. You are not only coaching… Belgium