Process & Innovation Manager
As Process & Innovation Manager you are part of higher management and member of the executive committee, reporting directly to the CEO’s.
- You take ownership of the entire Televic development methodology (from roadmap to implementation), in close collaboration and consensus with the R&D and product managers of the different business units.
- You initiate cross business platform selection and technical design.
- You monitor and assess new technologies and their potential to become new products/ services.
- You set up and facilitate valuable research programs in collaboration with universities and (inter)national technology institutes.
- You grow technical leaders, defining the necessary training and development programs.
- You are a great architect, innovator and problem solver who has the impact to influence his/ her environment towards new technologies.
- You are a tech-savvy Master of Engineering/ Technology with minimum 10 years of relevant work experience.
- As a fierce networker you have excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Your strong technical and organization skills enable you to take on a leading role in a wide range of projects.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
Leo Bekaertlaan 1 B - 8870 Izegem , Belgium