Process & Innovation Manager
As Process & Innovation Manager you are part of higher management and member of the executive committee, reporting directly to the CEO’s.
- You take ownership of the entire Televic development methodology (from roadmap to implementation), in close collaboration and consensus with the R&D and product managers of the different business units.
- You initiate cross business platform selection and technical design.
- You monitor and assess new technologies and their potential to become new products/ services.
- You set up and facilitate valuable research programs in collaboration with universities and (inter)national technology institutes.
- You grow technical leaders, defining the necessary training and development programs.
- You are a great architect, innovator and problem solver who has the impact to influence his/ her environment towards new technologies.
- You are a tech-savvy Master of Engineering/ Technology with minimum 10 years of relevant work experience.
- As a fierce networker you have excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Your strong technical and organization skills enable you to take on a leading role in a wide range of projects.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
Leo Bekaertlaan 1 B - 8870 Izegem , Belgium
As a business designer/innovation consultant, you support corporate teams in their quest for new business opportunities. You inspire them with (startup) best practices, deep user understanding, and relevant tools and techniques. You are not only coaching… Belgium